Me,Myself & I

Me,Myself & I

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Compare the story: “Tragedy of My third Eye”, by Suchen Christine Lim with news about child abuse from the newspaper..

There are some similarities and differences between “Tragedy of My Third Eye” story and article about child abuse case that I found entitled “Juvenile Killers Deserve Harsh Punishment”. I have read the story Tragedy of My Third Eye, written by Suchen Christine Lim. The story is interesting. I do really like and enjoy myself reading the story.

It is about a girl named Ping. She is a kind of girl that can be said as a pity or sympathy young girl because of she always was being bullied and discriminates by the people around her like her schoolmates, teacher and also by the women that she called as her mother. While the article that I read was about a sixteen- year-old, Lai Ying Xin was abducted and murdered. Before that, the victim was kidnapping and the suspects are worse than animals. So, there are some similarities that we can find are both of them were tell about child abuse.

So, from the both story, what we can found is that the second story is sadder and more inhumanity compared to the first story, “Tragedy of My Third Eye”, by Suchen Christine Lim. When I read the news, it really makes me sad and crying because of all the cruelty done towards the girl until her death. In my opinion, their family should take care of their child and make sure them in a good condition. We also as the people should be more concern and be alert with our surroundings, so that there is no other child or kids that are going to be the next victim for abusing case.

No comments: